Monday, July 21, 2008

Explanation for this Blog series

The middle section of my book, SUGAR TRAIL, features a series of prose poems. This blog will follow-up on that book with new prose poems. My prose pieces draw from every day experiences to which imagination is added, and I work them to contain one location, one event, one point of view, and a little humor. With few exceptions, a poem will run no more than the equivalent of one page. Shorter is sweeter. This said, I invite you to read my blogs.

P.S. The Burning Man is the Title of this blog, but the name was already taken as an internet address. I have a poem called "The Burning Man" and may use it as the title of a future book or CD. My address is Dancing Skin because that's also an upcoming title, and it was available.

No comments: